Saturday 16 December 2017

Reward for Hardwork: Cmrd Friday Bako gets handsome reward from boss Dr. Chinan Mclean

A front line youth activist and freelance media practitioner with ViewPoint Nigeria Mr. Friday Bako has received a reward of a brand new Apple iPad for hard work and dedication to work from the Media Company's manager Dr. Chinan Mclean Dikwal when he came from London for the much-talked-about Ted Talk
. The reward was given as a surprise during a meeting with new partners in Jos. The happy and surprised Friday Bako thanked the giver and pledged to work harder to take ViewPoint Nigeria to the next level. "I honestly decided to work for ViewPoint Nigeria without expecting anything in return. To me, I think ViewPoint is a platform I can contribute to the betterment of Plateau state through online journalism. With this development, I feel honoured and I remain thankful. I pledge to work harder" He said.
ViewPoint Nigeria has remained the most effective and popular online media company in Plateau state and the Middle Belt Region.

No comments: