Wednesday 20 December 2017

Crack in APC as deputy governor threatens to dump his boss in 2019

News at this medium's news desk indicates that a crack has appeared in the Kano State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) following an alleged leaked audio in which the Deputy Governor, Prof. Hafiz Abubakar said that he would dump his principal, Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje, and return to the university in 2019.
Abubakar, a Professor of Food and Nutritional Biochemistry at the Bayero University, Kano reportedly vented his anger over developments in the Kano chapter of the APC where he was reportedly sidelined in the scheme of things. “I did not bring myself here. I was engrossed in my academic activities when I was picked as the deputy governorship candidate. God that chose me is not sleeping. Whether I am in the university, God knows the best. I pray to him to choose the best for me,” he said.

No comments: