News at this medium's news desk indicates that a crack has appeared in the Kano State chapter of the All
Progressives Congress (APC) following an alleged leaked audio in which
the Deputy Governor, Prof. Hafiz Abubakar said that he would dump his
principal, Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje, and return to the university in 2019.
Abubakar, a Professor of Food and Nutritional Biochemistry at the
Bayero University, Kano reportedly vented his anger over developments in
the Kano chapter of the APC where he was reportedly sidelined in the
scheme of things. “I did not bring myself here. I was engrossed in my academic activities
when I was picked as the deputy governorship candidate. God that chose
me is not sleeping. Whether I am in the university, God knows the best. I
pray to him to choose the best for me,” he said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
News Credit: Joel Choji Pam Boys' Secondary School Gindiri,was established in 1950 by the Sudan United Mission,now Action Partner...
-
PRESS STATEMENT The John Pofi Movement of plateau state has commiserated with the people and government of Kaduna state over the ruthless ...

No comments:
Post a Comment